Refrigerators to store the Cheese???

Renorita

:confused: I am sure this has been asked many times, but I am new to this site and would appreciate knowing if there is a fridge of any kind on the Legend? I heard someone on another thread say yes, but later said he may have mistaken it for another ship/line. We are in an outside stateroom if that helps.

Thanks in advance for your replies! ;)

Will you be bringing a lot of cheese? ;)

Guess not since I didn't reserve a bigger stateroom. :( Thought it was too good to be true. I never even had one on our balcony cabin on the Sun Princess. Bummer, cause I like a little "Whine" with my cheese! :D

Isn't there a cheese plate on the room service menu? If not, they always have cheeses out in the Windjammer too. You could make yourself a plate and take it back.

Great Idea!:) Thought we were going to have to drink our Whine/wine without any cheese and I was starting to get depressed. :( Now I can focus back on our sailing date (Sunday) minus the cheese, but knowing that alternatives are available. Thanks to you! ;)

Hi Renorita,

Good news for you! We had a refrigerator in our stateroom , & it wasn't a Jr. Suite. :)

Was on Legend of the Seas 11/9/03, category D7, room 7054. (4 rooms from the card room) We only get balconies & so far, all Royal Caribbean ships (Radiance, Navigator, Legend & Vision) have had the same style refrigerator.

I use it quite often - great to store water - when you leave ship, add some ice cubes & you have nice ice water to help keep you cool in the warm Caribbean!

Have a great cruise! :D

Happy Sailing,

Suzy B

Archived