Finally!

estaggs

Finally....Husband and I sailed on Voyager for our Honeymoon last year (November 2 - 9, 2003). We had an awesome time and couldn't wait to get our next cruise booked. Over Thanksgiving (last year) we decided to book NOS for this Thanksgiving. We even managed to talk my parents into coming with us (Dad spent over 20 years in the Navy and had no desire to spend any more time on a ship, but I assured that the accommodations would be little nicer on this ship, so in the end he relented). Anyway, after a full year of planning and anticipation, IT'S FINALLY HERE! We're leaving tomorrow OH YEAH (Can you tell I'm excited??) That's all, just wanted to share my excitement. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Hi! Your dad sounds like mine. He was in the Navy during Vietnam and worked on an aircraft carrier, down in the boiler room. He had always said he would never step foot on another ship again! We are all scheduled for a cruise in December, and I'm so excited for him to be on a ship and experience the beauty of the ocean in a pampering situtation!

Have a great time on your cruise!!!!

[quote name='estaggs']Finally....Husband and I sailed on Voyager for our Honeymoon last year (November 2 - 9, 2003). We had an awesome time and couldn't wait to get our next cruise booked. Over Thanksgiving (last year) we decided to book NOS for this Thanksgiving. We even managed to talk my parents into coming with us (Dad spent over 20 years in the Navy and had no desire to spend any more time on a ship, but I assured that the accommodations would be little nicer on this ship, so in the end he relented). Anyway, after a full year of planning and anticipation, IT'S FINALLY HERE! We're leaving tomorrow OH YEAH (Can you tell I'm excited??) That's all, just wanted to share my excitement. Happy Turkey Day everyone![/QUOTE]
Have a great cruise. We are on the AOS the week after Turkey Day! ENJOY!!!:p

Cindy ;)

Archived