Rhapsody 7th deck suite questions

I believe our suite is above the Moonlight Bay Lounge. Will we hear noise from this venue, or is it a quiet area?

Also does anyone have current photos of the Royal Family Suites? The one I have found looks awfully much like it has probably been updated since it was taken......I hope! The colors were very pale and a little dated looking. Something from recent cruisers in FS on deck 7 would be appreciated.

And one more....where are the pullmen beds in the RFS? I understand 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. With 5 people, are the pullmans in the second bedroom? In a hallway? In that big walk in closet space? If we didn't have to use the sofa bed, that would be wonderful.

We stayed in the Royal Family Suite on the Rhapsody in June. It was great for our family. We had 2 adults and 4 teenagers. The main bedroom has a large bed and the bathroom has a bathtub. There is access to the balcony from the main bedroom as well as the den area. The other bathroom is a shower only. There is a very large walk in closet with drawer space for storage as well. The den area has a TV, refrigerator, sleeper sofa and two chairs. There is a small room between the closet and the den where the other beds are... two twins, which can be put together if you want.. and two
pullman beds. If you have any other questions, I'll try to help.

We were in cabin 7602 last Feb and will be in the one you're in next January. It's a great room! There are pictures of the cabin on my webshots page. Just look at the ones from the Rhapsody Mardi Gras '04 sailing.

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/tybug98"][b][color=#0000ff]http://community.webshots.com/user/tybug98[/color][/b][/url]

Yeah! I would go NUTS with loungey music after bedtime.

On the deck plans the FS on 7 look slightly larger than than the 2 on the 8th deck. Are they really more spacious, or is it just the way the deck plans are drawn? It looks that way in the book and on line.

Is their a lounge on the Rhapsody like was mentioned for suite guests on some of the ships...concierge services, drinks, etc.

Archived