Questions about Dawn assigned cabin

ashtyn

I booked gty cabin for a cruise that isn't until November. The ship seems to be selling out already. I noticed this week that we were already assigned a cabin.

1. Isn't it kind of early for an assigned cabin?

2. Can it still be changed?

3. Its 9508 on the Dawn, can we see out towards the front around the owners suite?

4. Should I call and have it posted to not change the cabin?

5.Does anybody have pictures close up how this balcony looks with the owners suite balcony next to it?

Thanks for your help. This will be my first NCL cruise and am not sure wht to expect with booking gty with them. I know my last Princess cruise I didn't have an assignment until the week of the cruise and then got an incredible offer to downgrade.

I booked gty cabin for a cruise that isn't until November. The ship seems to be selling out already. I noticed this week that we were already assigned a cabin.

1. Isn't it kind of early for an assigned cabin?

2. Can it still be changed?

3. Its 9508 on the Dawn, can we see out towards the front around the owners suite?

4. Should I call and have it posted to not change the cabin?

5.Does anybody have pictures close up how this balcony looks with the owners suite balcony next to it?

Thanks for your help. This will be my first NCL cruise and am not sure wht to expect with booking gty with them. I know my last Princess cruise I didn't have an assignment until the week of the cruise and then got an incredible offer to downgrade.

A gty cabin can be assigned any time up until sailing but it's been my experience with NCL that it usually get's assigned as soon as final payment has been made.

I just returned from the Dawn, Jan 17 sailing and it was great,.

Your cabin is on a good deck and it should be quiet.

Balcony's are partitioned so it's unlikely that you will be able to see owner's suite balcony.

The can change your cabin but they probably won't, With a gty you have no say. We always take a GTY and have never been disappointed. Here is a picture of the balcony

2070908944_Jan2009Dawn209.jpg.f8cb32abf055b04fb7ad7b248aab9730.jpg

Archived