Can Anyone Help Q Where To Eat !!

SUE T

:) My daughter is staying in the Wakiki wave Hotel in Hawaii pre~cruise .. " HONEYMOON "just wondered if any person has stayed there & if so where do you eat as they dont seem to do breakfast / meals...please can you help ..anyone know what side is best for views FROM ROOMS ..Many thanks any help will be MOST GRATEFUL.....XX :)

I don't have any personal experience with this hotel, but looking at its website, I note that only their best rooms mention anything about a view to Waikiki beach, and those are listed as "partial view". The hotel is a couple of blocks back from the beach. One of the pictures on their home page shows a view from a room out to the ocean...I would guess that is their best view room.

As for meals, the hotel is right next the the International marketplace which has some food and only a couple of blocks from all kinds of food opportunities. The hotel is right in the middle of the Waikiki beach area and should have an abundance of eating places nearby. You can always get meals in the beachfront hotels. The beach itself is public access, so once on the beach, one can walk in to any beachfront hotel that strikes their fancy and get a breakfast or lunch. A high end breakfast buffet may cost $20-$25 per person, but they are certainly available.

Here is their website: http://www.aquaresorts.com/aqua-boutique-hotels-1-83/aqua-waikiki-wave-home.aspx

:)...Thats great thanks for letting me know ..i will tell her that she can get some food near by, as for the view from hotel..Well i guess she has got a good cabin on the poa so im sure she will have to be happy with that..i think being there should be lovely for them both...:)

Archived