Tattoos in Grand Cayman?

jimbug

Has anyone on here ever gotten a tattoo while in port here? I'm actually just wanting a touch up to the one I already have on my back, but I thought it would be fun to be able to say "I got that one in the Cayman Islands" instead of "I got it in that shady tattoo joint down the street." :-)

Anyway,I found a website for Tribe Tattoos (http://www.tribe.ky), and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them, good or bad, or with any other tattoo parlors on the island...

Has anyone on here ever gotten a tattoo while in port here? I'm actually just wanting a touch up to the one I already have on my back, but I thought it would be fun to be able to say "I got that one in the Cayman Islands" instead of "I got it in that shady tattoo joint down the street." :-)

Anyway,I found a website for Tribe Tattoos (www.tribe.ky), and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them, good or bad, or with any other tattoo parlors on the island...

WOW!! I have to say they do very nice work.. I have a few tatts myself and even say some that I wouldn't mind getting.

I have a leg and an arm sleeve and I wouldnt waste my time in pier to get some ink done. You never know how long it is going to be and coverups and touchups take more time. They know you are never going to see them again so how good is the quality going to be??? No guarantee. ALso you have to keep it out of the sun and water for the rest of your trip? NO FUN!!! Com up to NY and I can get you some ink done!!! LOL.

Archived