dawn breakfast buffet

aelittleb

when i was on the dawn in 2004 they served the sliced french bread at the breakfast buffet. in oct 2007 i was on the star and they didnt have this bread at breakfast, just one type of roll. i absolutely loved this bread so im wondering if they still serve it at the breakfast buffet on the dawn. thanks :) and maybe they have the pretzel rolls there too?

when i was on the dawn in 2004 they served the sliced french bread at the breakfast buffet. in oct 2007 i was on the star and they didnt have this bread at breakfast, just one type of roll. i absolutely loved this bread so im wondering if they still serve it at the breakfast buffet on the dawn. thanks :) and maybe they have the pretzel rolls there too?

Just off the Dawn, 1/31-2/7, and Yes they had french bread on the breakfast buffet. We found the pretzel bread one night when we ate dinner in the buffet. Not saying it wasn't there any other time, we only saw it one night. We had a great cruise (other than really rough seas) and really enjoyed the Dawn our 1st NCL cruise

than it was your first time on Dawn. Perhaps you didn't see the table that was just bread. The table was not near the buffet line. I didn't see it for several days. There was a steward there toasting bagels, English muffins, French bread etc.

I saw pretzel bread only at lunch, never at breakfast. My husband said, "WHAT is THAT?" ha I was glad I'd read about it here.

Archived