I turn 55 this July

momofmeg

That would be awesome to be able to meet. I understand about not wanting to be so far away with an older parent. Unfortunately, both my parents are gone. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, one sister is in truth, but we are not very close to each other. My husband has a large family. I have a married son who no longer walks with us. But enough of that...Costa Rica sounds nice. Will your daughter serve along with you?

She is interested. I am pretty sure she could find work over the internet. On Tony's mom is left but we do have an obligation to here.

Now this is probably a couple of years away unless Jah opens it up sooner for us. Our house is not worth anything even though we have lived here 13 years and put the equity of our previous house in this house- housing has plummeted on our side of Atlanta very badly. We are doing our best to pay it down-what we can afford-then we hope we can rent it out to a friend at a reduced rate (everyone is hurting-several friends have lost their homes here) and then we would make the rest of the payment ourselves. We are thinking if hubby still works for his company on the internet we could do this-as we can rent there for considerably less. we shall see-maybe our efforts will be blessed toward this.

BTW our sister Candi is on Cupcake Wars Sunday on the Food network. She works for a little coffee house/bakery that specializes in cupcakes near Fairiburn Ga, a suburb of Atlanta. I have known her since she was 10 years old!-and we will be gone on our cruise-I just hope we do not lose power so it records for us.

• 1 month later...

Archived