A few questions about Norwegian Sky

kindercruiser

Hi! I've never sailed Norwegian, but I'm very interested in the 4 night NCL Sky cruise to the Bahamas. Can you please tell me what food comes with the price of the cruise? Is it only the main dining rooms or are the restaurants included in the price? If restaurants are not included in the price how much per adult and per child are they? I have a 14 year old and a 12 year. Thanks so muchf or your help!:)

All cruises include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks etc.... Most cruise lines (including NCL) now have specialty restaurants with "cover charges" ranging from $15 to $25... for dinner.... HOWEVER, you DO NOT HAVE TO EAT THERE..... u might be tempted too, but the food is fine in the dining rooms. Buffet is also included for breakfast lunch, dinner and snacks. If ur kids like soda, there is a soda package available for each person.... I can live without soda and drink the complimentary water, iced tea, coffee, juices, and milk. My kids are young and drink soda on some occassions, but I am not willing to spend more on food than what is provided (that is my rule of thumb).

I have never been on NCL Sky, but on other cruise ships there are coffee cafes, other cafes etc... most time the items are "free" unless other wise posted. If there are no prices.... there is no charge for the extra items in the smaller places, if there is a price....

On the same note: most if not all activities are included in the price.. they have teen zones, activities for adults, pools, bars, clubs, etc.... if you want a massage expect to pay resort fee... etc..... it will be clearly posted if there is a fee. IF YOU CANNOT FIND A FEE anywhere, its included.

Hope this helps

Hi! I've never sailed Norwegian, but I'm very interested in the 4 night NCL Sky cruise to the Bahamas. Can you please tell me what food comes with the price of the cruise? Is it only the main dining rooms or are the restaurants included in the price? If restaurants are not included in the price how much per adult and per child are they? I have a 14 year old and a 12 year. Thanks so muchf or your help!:)

The main restaurants and the buffet are free. The food is good and you really dont have to eat in the specialty restaurants if you dont want to.

On the sky in the italian restaurant at lunch time they serve pasta and pizza made to order for free. At breakfast time they make omlets and waffles there also. And its free. At lunch time they also serve ice cream and the trimmings there also free.

For dinner in the specialty restaurants the price on our dec cruises on the sky was.

Cagneys $25.00 pp

Ill Adajio (italian) $10.00 pp

Le Bistro $15.00 pp

We ate in all three and they were all delicious. If you ask me to just pick one i would go with the italian. It was worth the $10.00

On the 1st sea day which is the 2nd day of the cruise they serve lobster in the main dining room, so dont book a specialty restaurant for that day. Hope this helps!.

Oh one last thing each night from 6pm to 8pm in the Plantation Club they offer 2 for one martinis and they were excellent.

Archived