Coupons?

teacher2cruiser

I want all the info please. I have read other threads of photo coupons and drink coupons. Where and how do people get these? Are they given or bought or what? Is it worth looking into?
If you go to the Carnival website and then under My Cruise you'll see "shop gifts and services" You can buy both drink coupons (4 for $21.25) and photo coupons ($15 value I think). They are bought whether you buy them or someone is nice enough to buy them for you:);).

The photo coupons "buy" you a 5x7. If you want an 8x10 you have to pay the difference.

I don't know about the drink coupons as I don't drink all that much. Sorry!

If you go to the Carnival website and then under My Cruise you'll see "shop gifts and services" You can buy both drink coupons (4 for $21.25) and photo coupons ($15 value I think). They are bought whether you buy them or someone is nice enough to buy them for you:);).

The photo coupons "buy" you a 5x7. If you want an 8x10 you have to pay the difference.

I don't know about the drink coupons as I don't drink all that much. Sorry!

We ordered the bar coupons on the Carnival site and they were delivered to our dining room the first night. We had a photo coupon that was sent to us at our table as well.

The 8 x 10's on Elation this week were $21.99 each! We paid the difference of our $15 photo coupon. Though they did have a Valentines Day special portrait and that was only $14.99 for the 8 x 10 and included 4 wallets. The bar coupons were right on and included gratuities.

The coffee bar also had a coffee card you can purchase for special coffee's like mocha lattes etc. That you buy on the ship at the coffee bar. It was only $11 and we got 5 special coffees, large size even!

The drink coupons do save you $.15 per 16 ounce domestic beer. A big group of heavy drinkers might see some savings with them. We met a group from NY a few years back that had over 300 of them. So, I guess they saved $45.

We use them more as a way to budget. I order 5 of them 2-3 times in the months before we cruise.

If you buy the coffee coupons, do you have to have the coupon with you daily to redeem it, or can you just show it once and be done with it?

They whole punch it as you redeem it for your java. I thought is was a great deal, considering how much I spend at Starbucks every day!

Archived