If you book last minute and pay in full and price then drops will NCL adjust price?

can'twaittogoagain

Quick question.

If we book a last minute cruise through NCL and pay in full, then the price goes down, will NCL make a price adjustment or give a shipboard credit or anything if you book through them?

I assume if we book through an online agency we're out of luck since they would have to cancel the cruise then re-book...we'd lose our "deposit" and come out in the hole, right?

thanks....

My experience is no to any price reduction after final payment but once when there was a substantial price drop after final my TA was able to get me upgraded from an outside to a balcony. Good luck!! (unfortunately I have never been able to go back to anything below a balcony - I think NCL knew what they were doing)

Quick question.

If we book a last minute cruise through NCL and pay in full' date=' then the price goes down, will NCL make a price adjustment or give a shipboard credit or anything if you book through them?

I assume if we book through an online agency we're out of luck since they would have to cancel the cruise then re-book...we'd lose our "deposit" and come out in the hole, right?

thanks....[/quote']

If you book last minute, doesn't make any difference who you book with, internet or direct, you can not cancel and re-book without a huge penalty and no, NCL will not reduce the price, after you have booked. If it is last minute it is pretty unusual to see a price drop anyway. What they will do, normally is upgrade you..

Nita

Archived