Victor is busy the day we'll be in Roatan - can you suggest anyone else with e-mail?

Oboedot

As my husband and I would prefer a private taxi tour (rather than a ship's tour), I contacted Victor, as he has such wonderful recommendations - but he isn't available the day we'll be in Roatan (January 11). Does anyone have suggestions for another English-speaking guide who can show us around Roatan? Someone with e-mail access whom we could confirm ahead-of-time would be great! Thanks a lot.

Roatan – we docked for disembarkation but it was a tender back as the NCL Sea was also in. Via these sites we had learnt of Victor Bodden who did taxi tours - victorbodden@yahoo.com - We exchanged a few emails but he was already booked for that day but said he would arrange for someone else. Sure enough when we disembarked there was Victor with a sign with our names on! He introduced us to Theris – “the only lady cab driver on the island”. She was fantastic. I would highly recommend her – therisdixon@yahoo.com. She drove us round this beautiful island, and took us to a local restaurant for lunch – chicken stew and home made lemonade for $5!!! She then took us to the Half Moon Beach Club Cabins where we could snorkel and just relax. Unfortunately the sea was choppy so not much to be seen. We paid $50 for the day.

Archived