Thriller, Small Cats or Tiami -- Help!!!

cruisin'sz

To: Cruisin'sz

Hello! i can offer my experiences with Thriller Ocean Tours. As i have been on both of thier boats and I PERSONALLY reccomend them as a fun and fantastic tour the captain and crew were quite knowledgable of the things i wanted to know about the island. Also i want to say that the Turtles and the Shipwreck was a fabulous snorkel with lots of fish at both stops (maybe i was lucky) . Thier larger boat is not too fast and i thoroughly enjoyed that tour as it was a nice relaxed tour and comfortable also. Lets not forget that wonderful rum punch they do "I do mean WOW !!!." it was great and not too heavy on alcohol taste either but a good rum punch and i love rum punch. Also thier beer there in Barbados is great and its called "Banks". The tour leaves the capital and heads north along the Gorgeous west coast and its Turquoise waters. When we got to the turtles the crew made sure we were all shown how to use the snorkel gear and they fed the turtles as we snorkelled with them and got really close to some very large turtles and i even got to touch two of them. Then we headed back south Where we got a to see the famous hotel where Tiger Woods got married earlier this year, we travelled as far as just past where we started out and snorkelled again on some some really cool shipwrecks. At the last stop the crew gave us a brief of the bay we were in and some of its history and also some history of the shipwrecks we were going to snorkel on.

Again i want to say thanks to Richard and Michael for a wonderful time in Barbados.

All in all the tour was worth more than the $40.00 it cost and i highly reccomed this tour to all.

You can call them to book early at (246) 231-8300

Enjoy!!

Vibrantrick

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the Small Cats before and loved it. One of the things I really enjoyed was the fact of just 12 people. When we went snorkeling it was like having the turtle all for our selves. As we where leaving the other catamarans where all coming in together with about 75 to 100 people in the water at once, glade I wasn’t there then. You can e-mail them at smallcats@sunbeach.net.

• 4 weeks later...

Our experience with Small Cats was not good. Our group of 8 women chartered the boat for a 3 hour snorkel cruise in the morning, about 3 weeks ago. Our contact assured us they had adequate shade and, especially, and easy to use ladder. Not so. First of all, we went to one area to snorkel and the current was so rough and the ladder to wobbly with such thin rails and steps, that only one of our number even attempted to snorkel. Of course they are not responsible for the current, but they are for lying to us about the usability of the ladder. They knew we were middle aged and older women, and concerned about this. Also, the shade provided was not adequate for all of us.

The other place we stopped was near a beach - no snorkling. Frankly, it was raining that day so the snorkeling would not have been any good anyway. It was a disappointment.

I would never recommend them.

glenda

Archived