Reveiw of the 1st 6 night sailing Jewel Of The Seas 11/14/04

Not sure about the stairway at the front of the ship being a crew only, but I do know for a fact that the aft stairway is an emergency and crew only stairway. The only sets of stairs that we could find for public use are the ones at the elevators. From the very aft of the ship to the public stairway is a long walk, so if you are in bad health or have a physical handicap then I would suggest not getting a cabin on the aft.

Didn't get a chance to view the family cabins at the front of the ship, but I did go into the Royal Family Suite and take a look around after we boarded, they had all the cabin doors open and our cabin 7676 was only the 2nd one away from this Suite so I went in to look around while they had the doors open. It's a very large Suite with plenty of room, but I thought that it a little plain looking as far as the decor of the room. It was nothing fancy, it was just large enough to accomadate 8 people.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Archived