Best Birthday Dinner Venue!!!

Jes0814

We are celebrating a birthday in August on the Liberty. The birthday is on the last day of a 7 night cruise and I was wondering where the best place is on board for birthday celebrations for dinner.

I am torn between Chops and the MDR. Does anyone know if Chops accommodate to birthdays or is the MDR our best bet. I know that if we go to Chops we can still drop off our wait staff tips.

All help is greatly appreciated!:)

Happy Cruising!

Hmmm...tough one....

the last night in the MDR is fun as the waitstaff sings for everyone..(i think it is cute) and it's a chance to say bye to everyone....

that said, service might be better in chops, meaning the servers most likely are not having farewell conversations with all the diners....

SO.....why not just do a back to back...then the last night isn't exactly the last night???:p;):D

Hmmm...tough one....

the last night in the MDR is fun as the waitstaff sings for everyone..(i think it is cute) and it's a chance to say bye to everyone....

that said, service might be better in chops, meaning the servers most likely are not having farewell conversations with all the diners....

SO.....why not just do a back to back...then the last night isn't exactly the last night???:p;):D[/quote

I wish I could do a b2b yet I go off to college the neext day and the rest of my family has to get back to work:(

I think we are going to do the celebration the night before like hoop suggested. Thanks for the input!

Archived