Carnival Wants More Money for Cruise Last Month

mzloolue

LOL.

I always wonder about the intelligence of people and the thought processes they go through when they come upon a multi-page thread and post their "thoughts" on the issue/question without even stopping for a second to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the issue has been resolved or the question has been answered.

On second thought, I don't really wonder about their intelligence because the mere fact that they have responded without reading past the first post or two demonstrates clearly that

Oh my gosh, when I read this it literally made me laugh out loud! You stated this so calmly and politely, though it's cutting nonetheless, priceless and hysterically funny. I have a strange sense of humor though. Still laughing as I type.

LOL.

I always wonder about the intelligence of people and the thought processes they go through when they come upon a multi-page thread and post their "thoughts" on the issue/question without even stopping for a second to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the issue has been resolved or the question has been answered.

On second thought, I don't really wonder about their intelligence because the mere fact that they have responded without reading past the first post or two demonstrates clearly that

Oh my gosh, when I read this it literally made me laugh out loud! You stated this so calmly and politely, though it's cutting nonetheless, priceless and hysterically funny. I have a strange sense of humor though. Still laughing as I type.

I'm not sure if you were referring to my post above (if you were not, I apologize). However, I have read all of the posts and posted various things throughout...I was just saying that bottom line if they gave her an itemized statement then she should have paid it. I think it became a huge issue because they wouldn't.

I was just saying that bottom line if they gave her an itemized statement then she should have paid it. I think it became a huge issue because they wouldn't.

Exactly.

Initially, all I wanted to know was if this had happened to anyone else and what their experience had been.

I did ask the Carnival representative for documentation showing the error and an invoice.

I have not yet received either.

I had an e-mail dated 3-9 that said that she was still working on the documentation...

Although John Heald reported that the problem had been resolved and that I had been contacted, all I can say is that I have not been informed...no call, no e-mail, no letter...yet

If John Heald did actually get this resolved, I am grateful.

Also, if someone had called in a friendly way, explained the situation, possibly expressed regret and then requested payment, there would have been no problem.

But that is not what happened.

It has been weird and annoying, but sort of interesting...I guess...

For the folks who are of the opinion that I am a liar, thief, troll, cow, and whatever, I'm not.

To the people who actually understood what I was talking about, thanks again.

And thanks Florence.

Be sure to keep all your paperwork.:)

I'm not sure if you were referring to my post above (if you were not, I apologize). However, I have read all of the posts and posted various things throughout...I was just saying that bottom line if they gave her an itemized statement then she should have paid it. I think it became a huge issue because they wouldn't.

No, I wrote that post last week (see #447). Coincidentally, Picklebongo C&Ped my post and commented on it just after you posted your comment earlier this evening. It had nothing to do with your post.

Now I'm confused, did I inadvertently copy and quote the wrong person because it seems as though another quote is being attributed to me but I didn't write it. I'm not very computer savvy, so I can't quite follow what happened.

LOL, well then I guess we're all confused. No problem. ;)

Archived