bucket of beer

Farmboy455

So, if I can get as many as I want from the bon voyage dept. in my room at sailing time for $4.75 each. Then that wouldnt be a bad deal?

If it is important to you to save $3.00 on 4 beers. Then have to make sure to keep them cold. Not worth it to save .75 a bottle in my opinion.

26406.jpgHow do you know that??:D Mine was $17.31!!:p Coors Light!:cool:
Coors Lite are 12 oz...All Bud products re 16oz.

By the way I looked up the exact price of a pucket of 16oz beers on my bill. With tip it is $20.13.

A bottle is $5.46 with tip.

So you save $1.08 buying a bucket.....:eek:

Bear,

LoL....Love your description of some of the more "wimpy" beers out on the Market.....Have not had the chance to try a Guinness yet, but have heard it is a "meal in itself"...lol.....

Found a good beer here that I am enjoying also......Firestone/Walker "Union Jack". It is an India Pale Ale, with an attitude....if you know what I mean. :) I will need to try the Guinness though to make an honest comparison....

On the "spirits" side of things.....I do LOVE my Crown Royal....LoL.....will seriously need to consider calling the Bon Voyage folks and ordering some for the room (probably far less expensive than individual beverages) and then we can "control" the amount served per drink....lol

Archived