S&S card for NCL

geneology

I am sailing on the Norwegian Dawn in Aug. I was wondering how the S&S card works? I will have a 20 year old and a 18 year old and would like to put a limit on what they can spend. I will sign that they can drink wine and beer. They will be in two different cabins then my husband and I. We are going with family (26 of us) and put all the girl's in two rooms and boys in another two and the adults each have their own cabins. I also have a 15 and 16 year old and plan on buying the teen passport for them. Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You do know I take it that you must have someone over 25 booked in each room with anyone under 21, who sleeps where once onboard is another matter.

You can not put a limit as such on the young peoples cards unless you were using cash, I think then you could put a dollar amount of cash on deposit on each card. You can have them so there are NO charging priveledges but that is not what you want.

Yes know about the age in room. Several older cousins so it worked out well. Parents in Law booked the cruise for entire family. They were told someone must be at least 21 in the rooms - which was no problem. TA said then we could move around as we wish - which we will!!! LOL Im not sure I understood you -- I can put down cash for their card and use a credit card for mine?? I was not going to give charge priveledges for the youngest two. Why is that not a good idea?

Archived