Transportation to the Port

txbreakers

What kind of service are you looking for? Luxury car, or does it really matter?

Yes, something along the lines available in Miami/Ft Lauderdale with Larry's Limo and we actually found his service on this board. We've used him for our past three cruises and the service has been nothing but exceptional. My DD always opts for the stretch limo, but a town car would also work. This will be our first time cruising from PC since 2005 and we drove them since we were only four hours away. This time we want to leave the driving to someone else as we will be traveling froma much farther distance.

Heres 2 different places. The first has the contract for the DCL and DME busses. Mears Transportation.

The second is a list of companies that serve PC. There used to be a number of companies that had luxury car transfer, such Lincoln, Cadillacs etc, but most that I know of have either gone out of business here or were bought out by larger companies.

PC Cruise Trans

Heres another I just thought of that I have seen on the road. Dont know if they have Town car type service, but they do have nice equipment.

Cruise Connection.

Archived