Manzanillo shore excursions

werter

Hi, This is my first post. We want to visit Las Hadas resort, and are wondering if this is the resort that Celebrity uses for it's day at the beach resort. If not, does anyone know what resort they use? we are on the Mecury out of San diego February 7, 2005.

thanks

We went there on our cruise 2 weeks ago. However, we didn't use the facilities, just the upscale restaurant. The crew and other passengers who also went, but to use the facilities weren't that impressed with it. They said the pool was definitely from the 70's and the service wasn't very good. I'm only relating that portion of it secondhand tho.

We on the other hand had good service in the restaurant we used and pretty good service.

They do charge you to use the facilities tho. $25 PP for the day. Since we were only using it for lunch, and it was after 12 they did let us in for $25 per couple. The money is then returned to you in the coupons you can use to eat.

It was in a much nicer area with some really nice looking hotels around it. The downtown area wasn't really worth doing.

Hope this helps a little. I really don't know if that's where Celebrity takes their excursion, but I would think not if that's where the crew were going.

Marilyn

Archived