Ruby Sanctuary?

ocean lover

What is the deal with the sanctuary? It looks nice,but how much is it and how do you book it? We would like to try it. Thanks Bertz 39 days yippee!!!!!!

$10 a half day. You can also buy a cruise long pass, sometimes at a reduction from the full rate.

For the full cruise pass, go to the Sanctuary as soon as possible after boading and they will let you sign up then.

For the half day, go to the Sanctuary early (get on line before it opens) and you can then reserve your AM or PM (or both) slot if any remain.

What is the deal with the sanctuary? It looks nice,but how much is it and how do you book it? We would like to try it. Thanks Bertz 39 days yippee!!!!!!

Attached is a picture we took with pricing (click to enlarge). You could book it directly at the Sanctuary.

2232988470046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

We are onboard the Ruby now and visited the Sanctuary to check it out on the first day of our cruise (Sat.). It looks lovely and I would have loved to have booked at least a half day while we are on board. However, the week long spots were booked up the first day before we made it up there and we were told you can only book the same day and that lines form before 7:00. I'll probably not get to sample it because I don't want to get up early when I'm on vacation if I can help it - but for early birds it does look like a real treat.

Archived