getting refunds of charges after cruise

aelittleb

we just got back from our cruise on sat night and yesterday morning while examining my list of room charges i noticed that the excursion that i cancelled was still on the list and i was charged. i didnt see this when i looked at the details sat morning before getting off. does anyone have any experience getting a refund after the cruise?

All you can do is try. I got a refund on art work I cancelled but I cancelled it after the cruise. They close your on board account but they do have records of it. You need to call the accounting dept and open a claim and go from there. Unless you have something proving you cancelled it and didn't just not show up, I doubt you will have much luck.

thanks, i will try calling them when i get home. we cancelled one excursion and booked another and it was atleast 48 hrs before the booked excursion. the people that we were with did the same thing and noticed the error on their charges while they were still on the ship and got it settled before they left.

i wish i had noticed it earlier!

thanks, i will try calling them when i get home. we cancelled one excursion and booked another and it was atleast 48 hrs before the booked excursion. the people that we were with did the same thing and noticed the error on their charges while they were still on the ship and got it settled before they left.

i wish i had noticed it earlier!

Be sure to have as much of the docs. as you can have. You will need to show that the two excursions where during the same time and youu could not possibly have taken them both. Either that, or if you have a letter or something from the excursion desk showing the first one was cancelled.

Archived