Looking for Suites on Journey 1-3-2010

avm4o

We were looking for Suites on the January 3, 2010 sailing on the Journey. I guess it's our falt for waiting to late to book but Grandpa's health has not been good. He just got the all clear from his doc to cruise. We wanted to take the cruise for their 60th Anniversary which will be during this cruise. If anyone hears anything we would appreciate it.

J.

We were looking for Suites on the January 3, 2010 sailing on the Journey. I guess it's our falt for waiting to late to book but Grandpa's health has not been good. He just got the all clear from his doc to cruise. We wanted to take the cruise for their 60th Anniversary which will be during this cruise. If anyone hears anything we would appreciate it.

J.

Hi Avm4o !

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

Your best bet, is to keep checking the Azamara website, or get in touch with a Travel Agent. So you are aware, other Cruise Critic members who are Travel Agents, are not allowed to recommend their services here.

There is still plenty of time before the sailing, so keep checking. Hopefully, you will find what you are looking for. Good Luck !

Andy,

Thanks for the info. I have tried 5 different Travel Agencies and my TA is trying herself. If it's meant to be it will happen. I am so glad my TA recommened Cruise Critic, I have found so much information and learned so much already. I look forward to using Cruise Critic alot in the future. Cudos to who ever started this web site.

J.

Avm4o,

Digby is right usually about 90 day's out space usually comes up again. Here's a website that's advertising suites for that sailing. http://www.oceanone.com. You might want to let your TA know. Good luck, we're off to the Baltic July 5th Emerald Princess and maybe Alaska again.

Jeffrey

Thanks TMYQ my TA was able to get all 6 Suites and she said that she was able to work out a split with the commissions with ocean one. We are all happy. Now I can relax and read all the reviews about our trip.

J.

Thanks TMYQ my TA was able to get all 6 Suites and she said that she was able to work out a split with the commissions with ocean one. We are all happy. Now I can relax and read all the reviews about our trip.

J.

Hi Avm4o !

I'm very happy to hear this. I was confident that everything would work out, as there was plenty of time before your sailing... and it did !

Feel free to ask us questions about Azamara. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived