mini jeep outlanders

luvtocruize101

has anyone done this tour recently? just looking for comments/advice. we will most likely be doing this on march 5th trip to cozumel through carnival (since we don't dock until 1:00). if you have done it, was it worth the cost? do you need to wear clothes that can get dirty (like the atv's)? how was the snorkeling part of the excursion? any info that someone may be able to provide will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I am also planning to book this in May. I have not have much luck fiding reviews but I did find some videos on www.youtube.com. It shows the roads/trails that you use and you can get a feel for how fast they go (one video said it was about 40mph) If you do end up doing this on your trip can you come back and let me know how it is? ;)

I found a few reviews on it on the carnival website boards. All good reviews and they would recommend it. I booked it for our cruise but we don't go until June.

I was a little concerned about the snorkeling part since DH doesn't want to snorkel but it says there are hammocks and things to do on the beach so we'll just stay on the beach.

I'll check out youtube thanks

Archived