online TA's

lisid

A good place to start would be the "Find a Cruise" link at the very top of your cruise critic (CC) page. Unfortunately, CC rules do not allow posters to recommend one TA over another.

Another place would be to go directly to cruiseline's website (Princess, Carnival, NCL, RCCL, etc. ) and/or speak with a personal cruise consultant via phone. Carnival has some excellent deals that you can book directly for great prices (i.e. early booking discount). However, I personally prefer a TA because the pricing is always better than what I can find at the cruiseline.

A good place to start would be the "Find a Cruise" link at the very top of your cruise critic (CC) page. Unfortunately, CC rules do not allow posters to recommend one TA over another.

Another place would be to go directly to cruiseline's website (Princess, Carnival, NCL, RCCL, etc. ) and/or speak with a personal cruise consultant via phone. Carnival has some excellent deals that you can book directly for great prices (i.e. early booking discount). However, I personally prefer a TA because the pricing is always better than what I can find at the cruiseline.

WOW!!! I didn't mean to break the rules... actually I had seen some links on other threads...Oh well...thanks for the info!

Everyone else please disregard:(:o:o

Thanks

Archived