Any singles on Emerald Princess Oct.25th

Irishmaiden

;)Hello Everyone,

I am going on a singles cruise aboard the Emerald Princess Oct.25th 2009.I was just wondering if there are any more singles going on this cruise?

Howdy Irishmaiden! 50.gif

Welcome to the Single Cruises Forum and thank you for your post!04.gif

When you have a chance, please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 to read the Sticky thread titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

Please note it says:

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions to your Roll Call in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

I see your first post was on your Roll Call. The topic for this forum is as shown above:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

I hope this information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I will be taking my first singles cruise on the Emerald Princess , October 25, 2009. This will be my first Princess cruise as well. Would like to hear from others as to what to expect from cruising with a group of singles?

I'm a young at heart Senior. I might spend the evenng socializing in one of the lounges, or I might decide to relax in my cabin after a fun filled day. I'm not what could be called a drinker, but I do enjoy one once in a while. Once in a while, on a cruise, could be one a day or three a day. Maybe even more/none a day. LOL Just depends on what I'm involved with at the time.

This will be a new experience for me, but one which I look forward to. If you have any stories or tips...please pass them on.

Archived