Anyone not like Fins and Flippers?

2sigs

Just curious if anyone out there who went to Fins and Flippers didn't care for it? It seems like everyone says it's great. I'm trying to decide if there will be enough activities here for my husband and I. We aren't much for sitting around on the beach. We like to do things like snorkel, walk the shore, wave runners, etc. Is there enough to keep us busy here or is it more low key? I know there is good snorkeling and a pool but I'm wondering what else to do there? Thanks.

Not much else to do, it is a low key laid back concept. No waverunners, water trampolines, etc. It is a good snorkel spot, nice pool with bar and restaurant, along with a nice, clean nature trail. But if you are looking for water action sports, the main island may be your best bet.

Snorkeling was very good. Go out at your own pace and spend as much time out there as you want. Was my favorite snorkeling on my recent cruise because I could just stay out there as long as I wanted.

Do not go there if you want to do something other than snorkel or just relax. No other water sports are available.

I also had fun doing my Tattoo impression, De Plane...De Plane.... when planes would fly right overhead to land at the nearby airport.

So just go there for snorkeling, relaxing and De Planes! Otherwise you will be disappointed.

One disappointment for me was that you cannot really swim off the beach because the water is too shallow. The snorkeling off the pier though is really good. The actual beach area itself isn't actually that big...maybe 30-40 lounge chairs lined up. You can walk along the shore further than that but it's not a beach. Overall stll had a great time and would recommend it...snorkeling was the best of our cruise.

Archived