Lawn Bowls on Solstice class?

The Londoners

My parents have just booked to join us on Eclipse Eastern Med 4th October 2010. They are avid lawn green bowlers and wondered if they need to bring their own bowls (as we're sailing from Southampton this would be possible albeit impractical) - do any cc members out there have any experience of bowling on Solstice please?

any info much appreciated!

My parents have just booked to join us on Eclipse Eastern Med 4th October 2010. They are avid lawn green bowlers and wondered if they need to bring their own bowls (as we're sailing from Southampton this would be possible albeit impractical) - do any cc members out there have any experience of bowling on Solstice please?

any info much appreciated!

I didn't personally play, but saw a game going on one afternoon at the Lawn Club. It was hosted by the entertainment staff and they had the supplies there. Here's a photo: http://picasaweb.google.com/celebritysolstice/TheLawnClub#5272661923536469666

Like the Londeners we are booked to cruise on the Eclipse but on 18th Sept, the pics above are great thanks a lot looks wonderful, however my question relates to deck plans on the Eclipse do you know if the plan is exactly the same as Solstice? as we have booked from the Solstice plan AQ1610 stateroom next to a suite, hope so.

Thanks to anyone who may know.

Kathleen and Rod

Archived