If NCL did kid-free cruises....

veggie59

If NCL offered kid-free cruises, would there be interest?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. If NCL offered kid-free cruises, would there be interest?

• Yes, even though I do have children I enjoy an adults only atmosphere on occassion.
    • Yes, I do not have children but dont want to be concerned with other travelers and their children.
    • No, I only do family vacations so this would not interest me.
    • No, it is a stupid idea so leave things the way they are.

I think it's easy enough to find "kid freeish" cruises. We went last July with our children (they are not goats) to Europe. There were about 25 children on the entire ship. I would statistically call that "kid free". What I love is when people book a cruise to the carribbean over spring break and complain about the amount of kids running around, it's like going to new orleans during mardi gras and complaining about the drinking. What are you stupid?

But be carefulo of school season - that's when those with babies and infants come out. Those "kids" can be more dreadful than the ambulatory type.

Obviously I'm against this idea of "kid free" cruising. Go more upscale, smaller ships, families don't tend to go there.

How about this poll. Whine free cruising???

I'd have to vote NO! Oh, wait a minute, I thought you said wine free at first. Never mind.

The first family turned down because of an adult cruise, would most likely be sued over the 14th amendment of our Constitution. Equal rights to all. Including children.

The first cruise line that offers adult only cruises will be labeled unfamily friendly. There goes their family business.

The first family turned down because of an adult cruise, would most likely be sued over the 14th amendment of our Constitution. Equal rights to all. Including children.

The first cruise line that offers adult only cruises will be labeled unfamily friendly. There goes their family business.

Is this the same amendment that prohibited exclusion of slaves and their descendants from voting?

If NCL were to offer kid-free cruises a few times a year....would there be interest for them?

Options:

1. Yes, even though I do have children I enjoy an adults only atmosphere on occassion.

2. Yes, I do not have children and do not want to be concerned about other travelers and their children.

3. No, I only do family vacations so this would not interest me.

4. No, it is a stupid idea so leave things the way they are.

I couldnt seem to get the poll function to work....so this is what I came up with.

Okay. Problem solved. Go when the kids are in school on a long enough cruise that the parents wouldn't take them out of school Like October or November for a 15 day cruise or more.

I always cruise the off season and I never see children on the ship. I know that there are a few, but they hide the lil soap dodgers well.

Da Bear

Archived