Dolphin Swim help in Nassau w/ Carnival... PLEASE

crunchymomma

Hey guys... I have searched for this and cant seem to find the answer. We arrive in Nassau at 7 am on the fascinaton and want to do the dolphin swim at Blue Lagoon, plus stay later for the private beach there. I've read that the beach closes at 4 pm, so would it be better to book through blue lagoon at 830 am, 1030 am, or 330 pm?

Thanks for the help!

Diane

You should be fine booking the 8:30 am ferry.

We dock at 8:00 am, so we had to book the 10:30 am slot. But was told if we can rush and make that 8:30 am ferry, we could enjoy the beach while waiting.

We did this excursion on our own (not through the cruiseline) and the time you book is when the excursion starts. We booked the 10:30am but had to leave the ship at 9am and get over to the ferry terminal and check in. I THINK (but not sure) that the ferry boat leaves 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time at Blue Lagoon. This place is BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy your time there!!!

I had the same dilemma last month when we were there. I booked the 10:30 just to be safe. The dolphin excursion was done by noon so we still had plenty of time to stay at the beach at Blue Lagoon. If you book direct, just know that if you book the 8:30 you need to be at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal by 8:00. It was a great experience and would definately do it again, but a month ago it was really really cold!!! BRRRR!!!!

Archived