Limited Time Offer- How Long Do They Last?

Hi all,

I'm interested in booking a 7-night cruise and taking advantage of the current Limited Time Offer where you receive a $100 OBC for booking certain cruises. Do you have any idea how long these promotions usually last? We can't book quite yet because were not sure what my girlfriend's schedule will be for next fall, but we should know that within 2-3 weeks, so I'm hoping that offer will last that long.

Also, I assume that you can combine that offer with any rewards (OBC, specifically) that you've got for the RCI Visa Rewards card... Can anyone confirm?

Thanks for your help!

You can book any time and your deposit is fully refundable up until the time of final payment as far as I know - so if you book and change your mind or have to change dates it's not a big deal. Final payments are due a few months before sailing I think - so there is really no risk.

Agreed. I'd prefer not to tie up 500 bucks though ;)

I received a call from my vacation planner earlier (put the cruise on hold Monday, so it cancelled out yesterday... of course they were following up) and they indicated the offer's running until the end of the week. If you look at the fine print at the bottom of the web page though, it says until 4/30/09. So I guess that answers that question.

For anyone else who may be wondering, the RCI rep said the offer OBC is combinable with Visa Rewards OBC...

Thanks for the reply!

You can book any time and your deposit is fully refundable up until the time of final payment as far as I know - so if you book and change your mind or have to change dates it's not a big deal. Final payments are due a few months before sailing I think - so there is really no risk.

I would say the promo's run for a few weeks but if the website says 4/30/09 I'm sure that's the date they'll honor it until. I would book as soon as you can though. I kept putting off books 2 months ago when they were offering 1/2 deposits AND OBC and i missed out on the OBC deal. BUT I booked in time to get the 1/2 deposit and i found a great TA who was able to get me an OBC so all was not lost-Enjoy your cruise!

Archived