Just off FOS - any questions?

Do they have two pool deck parties - Salsa under the stars - I understand that one is for everyone and the Miami style pool nightclub which is an over-21 party. Do you which nights andwhat time they start?

If I could bother you also for the times of the teen mix' n mingle the first night, and for love and marriage show and quest if you have your compasses handy. Thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions!!!!

Just one question: When you had to pay your arm and a leg, did you need to go to the infirmary and they performed the procedure? or do you need board with the arm and a leg already detached? ;)

haha.. I am going in a few months, so we are all excited too.

Do they have two pool deck parties - Salsa under the stars - I understand that one is for everyone This one I believe is part of the buffet which is on Wed night. (Surfing under the Stars) I'm not sure what time they start....probably 10:00/11:00 The buffet is at 11:30/12:00

The Miami style pool nightclub which is an over-21 party. This one is on Friday 12:00 mid - 2:00 am

There is also a teens pool party on Tues 11:30 pm - 1:00 am

If I could bother you also for the times of the teen mix' n mingle the first night, 10:00 pm. The open house is 8:00-10:00

Love and marriage show 10:30 in theatre right after the show

Quest 10:15pm Studio B

if you have your compasses handy. Thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions!!!!

Check the boards for family cruisers. I believe there are compasses for the teens/kids posted there. Have a great cruise!

If I could trouble you again to see the time and location fo the kids-teens sailaway time and location. Our sailing is trying to find a good location to meet during that time frame and since many have kids, it was suggested that we find the bar that would be the closests to where the kids would be.

Archived