Golden Forward Plaza Cabins Question

Cruising Gal

Hello,

While I've read on this Board concerns about P201 on Plaza deck on the Golden due to its size and noise, I was wondering if anyone had any noise concerns with P211, which is still Forward (lots of movement, I know), however about 6 cabins away from the front.

Any comments on this would be appreciated and thanks!

Hello,

While I've read on this Board concerns about P201 on Plaza deck on the Golden due to its size and noise, I was wondering if anyone had any noise concerns with P211, which is still Forward (lots of movement, I know), however about 6 cabins away from the front.

Any comments on this would be appreciated and thanks!

Never been on the golden, but we did a transatlantic cruise on a small ship (650 passengers) and had a forward cabin. I was very worried as we prefer the aft cabins, but it was just fine & I get motion sickness very easily. Worried for nothing. Hope yours turns out as well as ours did.

Jan in Michigan

even though you are 6 cabins back, it is still way forward so that in any rough seas where the ship is plowing into the waves you will get a lot of noise of waves slamming the ship and upand down movement (pitching) In relatively calm weather it should not be an issue but it is a chance you take when booking anything that far forward.we are on Golden right now inHawaii and not much in the way of waves

Archived