anyone have capers for Destiny's eastern itin?

trvlqueen

This is why I LOVE these boards. You guys are awesome!

Have fun on your March 23rd cruise ... I'll be looking forward to seeing your review ...

And as to big changes in the capers, there aren't usually major changes. I've found that having these in advance really helps me to get my family "on board" (lol) with each other and helps us to plan. With 3 kids, every bit of info in advance is helpful!:p

I'm going march 23dr and would be happy to scan and email to you. Is your cruise Nassau, HMC and Grand Turk?

So yes, Annie, I am going on the same itin as you. Would love Love LOVE to see your capers when you get back ... and can't wait for your review, either.

thanks

Going on the Destiny Eastern also, April 20th. Have searched for days for the capers but cannot find them either. Guess the western is as close as we can get. Thanks everyone

My group is leaving then too. Go check the roll call.

That is cool, i will go and check out the roll call. Is there any kids in your group. We are cruising with our kids for the first time, 2 and 4. Hope all of you have lots of fun...

And thank you alphakitty for the capers. Will come in handy

• 2 weeks later...

alphakitty,

YOU ROCK! Thank you so much! This really helped ... now I can plan my best "spa time" and figure out a few other things ... I really appreciate that you took the time to do that for us.

I board in 31 days! Woo hoo!

Archived