Ok - how dry can i stay at dr falls?

300EXPRESS

Dumb question - I know. But I've gotta ask because I have a situation that will occur and my teen daughter really really wants to climb the falls. How deep is it? She is only 5'3" - She is thinking of wearing shorts, will they be soaked by the end if she doesn't fall?

Can she get away this not getting completely soaked?

How long does it take to climb the falls?

Thanks!!

It's impossible to climb the falls without getting wet... you're climbing through the river. Of course, she could stick to the paths at the sides, but that's not really climbing the falls.

From what I understand, there are places that she can change into dry clothes after she climbs.

It is not deep at all, but she will be soaked. Most folks just wore bathing suits and water shoes are really a good thing to wear. The rocks get slippery.Have fun. We are just off the Ruby 2 days ago and we miss it already...

The only way to stay dry is to not climb the falls. And yes, she will fall, everyone does. That's why the guides have you hold hands as they lead you up the falls by the safest route. There is someone on either side to pick you up.

Archived