1st Cruise Ever Booked on the Liberty :)

IMDORY

Hey all

Finalizing our Liberty booking for late Nov. We did the Pride last year and loved it. Has anyone done both? How do they compare?

Also, the aft wrap arounds, do you smell the exhaust? When we booked the Pride, input from CC passengers on which balcony area was the best was very valuable. Any guidance on the Liberty? Any we should avoid?

Thanks all

Gwyn

• 5 weeks later...

i have picked oceanview for my first criuse I want the little added space rather then a balcony, but at least it isn't an inside, Hope that it all goes well and if it doesnt it the first it can only get better

I also came to these boards before my first cruise and I was so glad I did. I saved tons of money and it helped the countdown. I have only cruised once before (the first one 5 years ago) and I still check these boards about 5 times a week, heck I live vicariously through them. I divorced 2 years ago and I am on the waiting list for nursing school so it will be awhile before I can cruise again. I will tell you this when I finally graduate a cruise will be my gift to myself....Until then Thank You Cruise Critic...

Archived