1st Cruise Ever Booked on the Liberty :)

IMDORY

Hi everyone!

We booked our first cruise ever for April 2010 on the Liberty. We booked one of the aft wrap balcony staterooms-I think we are going to LOVE it! We are very excited...now we start our loooong countdown....:D

Hi everyone!

We booked our first cruise ever for April 2010 on the Liberty. We booked one of the aft wrap balcony staterooms-I think we are going to LOVE it! We are very excited...now we start our loooong countdown....:D

Great! We were on the Liberty last month. We really liked cruising on her.

I sure know what you mean about the count down. We are looking at booking our 2010 cruises but have to throw in a couple more for 2009.

Welcome to the not so wonderful world of watching the calendar slowly turn! :D

You will LOVE it!! Keep reading the tips you get on here... I think it helps time go a little faster sometimes...

And of course...... Welcome to your new addiction.... Cruising and Cruise Critic!!! :D

I feel your pain. We, too, booked the Liberty for Feb. Also booked an Aft wrap around balcony. I am driving my co-workers and family nuts. I'm getting info on this site and others and keep telling everyone about it. I just told my son "348 days until vacation" I believe he told me to be quiet!! I hope this excitement lasts, but time is certainly dragging!!

Two pieces of advice - make sure to go on your rollcall for that particular sailing and you will meet so many neat people and may even hook up with them on the ship. Also, make sure you go to Harry's - the specialty restaurant - it is $30.00 a head extra but worth every single penny. It is elegant dining, awesome ambiance, food to die for and service impecible. Oh and make sure to order their chocolate dessert - you think you died and went to heaven.

Just to give you an example....Tbay-eh and I were on the same cruise and met through the roll call! She's right....you'll have a blast! The supper club is a "must do"!

Hey Cindy - how are you & Dale doing?

Cathy

Hi Cathy

A voice from the past - we had an awesome time on that cruise. I still keep in touch with a lot of people. Remember out trip from hell getting there' date=' well it was worse getting home. Dale is great and out of town as much as ever but I go on road trips with him when I can. Email me at [email']dcml@shaw.ca[/email] and we can chat without tying up this forum.

Two pieces of advice - make sure to go on your rollcall for that particular sailing and you will meet so many neat people and may even hook up with them on the ship. Also, make sure you go to Harry's - the specialty restaurant - it is $30.00 a head extra but worth every single penny. It is elegant dining, awesome ambiance, food to die for and service impecible. Oh and make sure to order their chocolate dessert - you think you died and went to heaven.

Harry's sounds nice-we will certainly try to book a dinner there!

I feel your pain. We, too, booked the Liberty for Feb. Also booked an Aft wrap around balcony. I am driving my co-workers and family nuts. I'm getting info on this site and others and keep telling everyone about it. I just told my son "348 days until vacation" I believe he told me to be quiet!! I hope this excitement lasts, but time is certainly dragging!!

My husband has heard enough about the ship for now...I'll have to just be addicted to CC for the next year.:D

Hi everyone!

Congrats on your first cruise, you'll be hooked. We're on the Liberty 11/7/09. YOu'll have a hard time going without that aft wrap around though. We alway's book balcony because we did our first cruise so now we can't imagine crusing without one... YOu'll love these boards, I came here before our first cruise and got a wealth of information

I've been on Liberty once - it is my favorite ship so far! Had just a "regular" balcony on that one. I did do a wrap on Conquest - my only complaint was the noise from above - I was on floor directly beneath lido- way too much noise! The wrap balcony is fabulous - you lose some room space but the outside space is awesome!

Archived