Need some advice please

JustBreathe09

We will be in Cozumel next week. I am not sure if we should book a day at a private resort, or just go from spot to spot. My husband drinks, but I don't. Well, I do, but I can't right now being pg :mad: :p

I really just want a place where we can sit on the beach, swim, maybe snorkel from shore, DH can drink, and maybe rent a seadoo. Also a place with beach chairs and an umbrella would be nice. Can anyone recommend what we should do? I also want to be able to go shopping wherever I want to, don't really want to be tied down to one place, or pay $40 to hang out at one place, but then want to wander somewhere else. Please help :) Thanks in advance!

~Cheyenne

I love paradise beach too. it is beautiful and well maintained. Bathrooms and showers modern and spotless. They were constantly cleaned. Plenty of taxis always right outside, so no fear of being stranded. Not sure how much the water rides and massages were, but everything including drinks were reasonable, so I would expect them to be priced fairly. Check the website for more info.

Archived