Glory - July 4th - 2009

tammi0916

Hello - I am traveling on the Glory the week of July 4th with my husband and daughter (who is 10) and would love to know if anyone is traveling on this trip and if you have been on the Glory, would love to know about the ship? We will be on the Lido Deck Suite 9206 - anyone stayed in the suites.

I am fairly new to cruising (this will be our 2nd) and the first was not a great time so I am hoping this one goes much better!

Thanks!:p

My husband and I along with some friends and their children are on the Glory July 4th also. We were on the Glory January 09 and loved it. We were on the Panorama Deck in Jan and we're on the Veranda Deck this trip. Can't wait! We're also booked on the Dream for Jan 2010!

Hello - I am traveling on the Glory the week of July 4th with my husband and daughter (who is 10) and would love to know if anyone is traveling on this trip and if you have been on the Glory, would love to know about the ship? We will be on the Lido Deck Suite 9206 - anyone stayed in the suites.

I am fairly new to cruising (this will be our 2nd) and the first was not a great time so I am hoping this one goes much better!

Thanks!:p

We were on the Glory in January and had a Fantastic time with our 8 year old Son.

The crew up in Camp Carnival were amazing. They made this a trip of a lifetime for my son. He did not want anything to do with us the whole trip.

He even commented that he had a much better time on the cruise with all of his new friends than he did on his surprise trip to Disney World a few months Prior.

Get to the Port EARLY!!!! We got to the port by 10:15am and we walked right up checked in and sat in line waiting to board..We were on the ship by 11:30am. When we were eating we could see the huge line ups of people still waiting in the Terminal!

Service was great! There was a language barrier with alot of the staff ie: room steward..so he was really quiet. Some people took that as he was rude and not personable!

Not just if you are Doing Eastern or Western...We did Eastern!

Any questions feel free to ask!!!

Thanks for all the great tips - we are doing the Eastern too and we have booked a suite. I will plan on getting there early - we also have VIP checking since we are in a suite. Glad to hear the kids club is good - I booked dinner one night for my husband and I alone at the Supper Club so she will be at the kids club.

Thanks for all the great tips - we are doing the Eastern too and we have booked a suite. I will plan on getting there early - we also have VIP checking since we are in a suite. Glad to hear the kids club is good - I booked dinner one night for my husband and I alone at the Supper Club so she will be at the kids club.

Don't be surprised if she doesn't wanna eat dinner with you at all. My son ate with his kids most nights..they have their dinner at 6pm in the Red Sail restaurant. the kids club was sooooo much fun! He met lots of kids! He came into Nassau with us and whined the whole time so ended up staying on board and having a blast with the kids while we went into St Thomas and St Maarten!!!

Archived