*Official CC Group Single Parents and Friends Carnival DREAM June 19, 2010*

mom2girls

I figured this would be a great forum to post this information. If there's anyone interested in going on this awesome cruise click the links in my signature. So far we have an awesome group of people going. Come join us if your interested! :)

• 4 weeks later...
I figured this would be a great forum to post this information. If there's anyone interested in going on this awesome cruise click the links in my signature. So far we have an awesome group of people going. Come join us if your interested! :)

If anyone is interested, Their are only TWO (2) Days left (4-16-09) to book this Great Cruisecritic group cruise at the Discounted Deposit rate of $25.00pp.. Feel free to click on my signature links for more info and Prices.. Take Care to all my friends in the Singles Cruise Section as I used to visit this section often..;):D P.S Hello Kat ..:) Take care everyone and be safe..

... Hello Kat...

Howdy backatcha! 50.gif

Hope y'all have a wonderful cruise!!

Sadly, my bank account will not let me cruise anytime soon...

Kat 020105_emYA13_prv.gif

If anyone is interested, Their are only TWO (2) Days left (4-16-09) to book this Great Cruisecritic group cruise at the Discounted Deposit rate of $25.00pp.. Feel free to click on my signature links for more info and Prices.. Take Care to all my friends in the Singles Cruise Section as I used to visit this section often..;):D P.S Hello Kat ..:) Take care everyone and be safe..

Be advised.. The $25.00pp Reduced Deposit rate has been extended until May 16th. See my links in my signature for more info..:) Have a great weekend all..:)

Be advised.. The $25.00pp Reduced Deposit rate has been extended until May 16th. See my links in my signature for more info..:) Have a great weekend all..:)

Kurt: Thanks for posting this, but the extension is until May 15th. :)

I just got back from a cruise on Carnival Sensation Sunday. My son and I went. I think it would be fun to go with a group though. I was a bit disappointed that I had a table for two! I think my travel agent did that though. We did meet some nice people, but it seemed everyone else was in a group. I will find out some time next week if this cruise might work for us! :p

I just got back from a cruise on Carnival Sensation Sunday. My son and I went. I think it would be fun to go with a group though. I was a bit disappointed that I had a table for two! I think my travel agent did that though. We did meet some nice people, but it seemed everyone else was in a group. I will find out some time next week if this cruise might work for us! :p

I did the Sensation with my girls a few weeks ago. It was fun, but I also would have been disappointed if it was just a table for the 3 of us. Anyway, it would be great if you can join us! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived