St John Jet boat tour

Frequent Floater

• 2 months later...

I booked this directly through the tour operator. I assume from the information on their website that we are going to get soaked. They told us to bring a full change of clothes (including underwear). Although, I see in the pictures that people are wearing rain suits and I don't see how our clothes will get that soaked if we have on a head to toe rain suit. We are going to be there in mid-October and I'm a little concerned about how cold it will be.

We did this tour a couple of years ago. It was great, My only regret is that we booked it through the cruiseline & paid too much for it. It is a short walk from the pier. We got a little wet, but not soaked. I would definetly recommend it. :p

• 2 months later...

We did this a few years ago in early Sept. and it was a hoot. We saw the group before us come off dripping despite the rain slicker jacket and pants. Since we only had brought a towel and no change of clothes, we removed our jeans and sweaters in the changing rooms and put their slickers over our own hooded jackets with just underwear on underneath. We removed our shoes too. The water was very cold, but it was a lot of fun. The driver purposely drove us into waves, and it was like getting a bucket of water thrown in your face. We came back laughing like kids and were the only ones who had dry clothes and shoes to put back on for the rest of the cool fall day. We are going back to Saint John this week and will not be doing it again, once was enough. But you should...

Archived