Atlantis Aquadventure!

Gistfamily

We will be on the Sensation in 2 weeks!! We are planning to go to atlantis for the afternoon. Carnival offers 2 choices with or with out lunch. Is the lunch option worth the $30 per adult difference???

Food and drinks are very expensive. IMHO is it. I am going on the w/lunch one in July.

It is very worth it. We spent 2 full days down there and in 2 days, 2 people managed to rack up an $800.00 food bill :eek: and that was with maybe 2 liquor drinks, the rest was food and non liquor beverages..

It is very expensive. We will be back at Atlantis for the week before Easter (about the time you will be there) and will be doing their meal plan.

I told myself I would remember the name of the hotel that you can book & also get priviledges at Atlantis & I've forgotten it again so maybe someone will help me out. There is a property I read lots of people book a room & it comes out cheaper then the ship excursion. I promise the next time I see it to bookmark it this time!!!LOL

Comfort Suites...but I'm not sureif they are doing that anymore. Saw they may require a 2 day stay depending on time of the year. Plus people have said there are alot of misc fees added on. Be careful.

We did the Comfort Suites thing in Oct (08) and had no problems. 1 night stay, no hidden fees or 'funny' charges. Worked well other than the fact that the water was darn near freezing. My toes went numb in a few seconds. DS4 lasted about 35 minutes before he was ready to leave "Splashers". We didn't do much, but it is nice - it was a cool, windy, rainy day.:( Just the luck of the draw - seems like everytime we go to the Bahamas or Key West it rains.:confused:

Archived