C & A Upgrade - Gold to Platinum

Our next cruise with Royal Caribbean will be our 5th. Can we upgrade to Platinum during the cruise? I thought I read on here a while back that you could. Nevermind....I just read on RCI's web site that we can upgrade after 5 completed cruises. I guess we'll have something to look forward to on our next cruise.

Cheers!

If you read carefully, your status depends upon your completed "cruise credits". You earn a credit for a cruise. You can earn an additional credit for staying in a suite. You can earn yet another additional credit if the cruise is 12 nights or longer. So, on only one cruise you can earn up to three credits.

Summary:

One credit for a cruise; two if the cruise is 12 nights or longer.

One credit extra for a suite.

Jim and Joan

If you read carefully, your status depends upon your completed "cruise credits". You earn a credit for a cruise. You can earn an additional credit for staying in a suite. You can earn yet another additional credit if the cruise is 12 nights or longer. So, on only one cruise you can earn up to three credits.

Any chance you get any extra cruise credit for the family suite? Not much information about those hidden suites.

Any chance you get any extra cruise credit for the family suite? Not much information about those hidden suites.

Yes, you get an extra credit for staying in the Royal Family Suite or Presidential Family Suite. But if you just mean one of the family staterooms (Family Inside, Family Promenade, or Family Oceanview) then no, you don't get an extra cruise credit.

Archived