Ruby questions

sprite

Hi all - just gearing up for my upcoming Ruby cruise and have a couple questions I know you fellow CCs can help with.

Is the Scholarship@sea program free? DH will be very interested in the photography sessions.

I saw somewhere that escargot is not offered on the menu (but is available when requested) but I also saw Alaskan King Crab legs as an entree - is this true?

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi all - just gearing up for my upcoming Ruby cruise and have a couple questions I know you fellow CCs can help with.

Is the Scholarship@sea program free? DH will be very interested in the photography sessions.

I saw somewhere that escargot is not offered on the menu (but is available when requested) but I also saw Alaskan King Crab legs as an entree - is this true?

Thanks!

Michelle

Hello,

We just got off the Ruby this past Saturday, check out my review somewhere on the page. I can answer your questions.

I was interested in the photo sessions as well, but it was $25.00

Escargot was available on the second formal night, it was not on the menu but our waiter did tell us it was available.

The king crab was available on the menu the night we were in Cozumel, my wife loves it, but we decided to stay in our seats and watch MUTS.

You are gonna LOVE the Ruby, have a geat time.

Tim

Wow - thanks! You're review and pics are great! I can't believe the captain announced there were runners - that's soooo funny.

We just got off EOS, which we've loved before, and were so dissapointed in the food and activities, we can't wait to try Princess again. On the CB, we felt there were just too many people so we're hoping the Ruby is setup just right. Did you ever find that the Ruby was crowded?

Wow - thanks! You're review and pics are great! I can't believe the captain announced there were runners - that's soooo funny.

We just got off EOS, which we've loved before, and were so dissapointed in the food and activities, we can't wait to try Princess again. On the CB, we felt there were just too many people so we're hoping the Ruby is setup just right. Did you ever find that the Ruby was crowded?

Yes and No, at the tyical times like evey other cruise.....During the Captains speach in the Piazza, and the pools on sea days, but I have found this typical for any cruise I have ever been on. I also found times when the ship seemed empty, go figure!

Thanks!

Michelle

Our waiter on the Crown told us that escargot & frog legs, while not on the menu, are available by request. He said you have to request them at least a day ahead of time. Our table (all except me!) had both.

escargot was available on the 2nd formal night on the Ruby....not on the menu, but I had asked earlier in the week and our waiter reminded me that night. I had 2 of them and they were delicious!!

Archived