Pacific Dawn - Shark Shack Library

Alymo1

Hi all,

We are going on a 28 day Tahitian Treasures Cruise and need books for kids. What are the books like for this age group. I don't want to take any if possible.

Cheers

Hi Alymo

Personally I would take a few books tucked in the bottom of your suitcase, just in case you get onboard and they dont have what you expected. Better to be safe than sorry. 28 days out at sea with kids is huge haha.... good luck with this one.:D

I only went to the library once or twice, and I remember they didnt have a huge selection. I think there was a shelf or two devoted to children's books? Not much for teenagers though, not sure how old your kids are. To be on the safe side probably might be easier to pack a couple anyway

Why not try your local opshop & pick up a few cheap childrens books. You could then take them on the cruise with you and then donate them to the shark shack when you have finished with them for other kids to enjoy :).

Hi all,

We are going on a 28 day Tahitian Treasures Cruise and need books for kids. What are the books like for this age group. I don't want to take any if possible.

Cheers

Hi Alymo1,

Just came back from a 9 day cruise on the Pacific Dawn with 94 kids on board and it was great as the Crew were excellent with the children and the feedback from the ones that took theirs said it was hard to get the children away from all the activities that they have on board for them.I would say maybe take some books for them or contact your travel Agent to find out what they have on board for them.

Cheers and have a great cruise,enjoy.

Wayne and Liz

Archived