Cruise ships

Cabin_boy

As I was feeding my addiction last night I was surfing the net looking at different things that have to do with cruise ships. I came across this book "Cruise Ships (Second Edition)" by William Mayes. Judging this book by its cover it seems to be a coffee table book all about crusie ships. This is a book that seems to available only in England. Before I cough up the 20 quid (pounds) plus shipping to Canada I was wondering if anyone here has a copy and if it so is worth the 50 - 60 dollars it is going to cost me.

Thanks,

Jason.

As I was feeding my addiction last night I was surfing the net looking at different things that have to do with cruise ships. I came across this book "Cruise Ships (Second Edition)" by William Mayes. Judging this book by its cover it seems to be a coffee table book all about crusie ships. This is a book that seems to available only in England. Before I cough up the 20 quid (pounds) plus shipping to Canada I was wondering if anyone here has a copy and if it so is worth the 50 - 60 dollars it is going to cost me.

Thanks,

Jason.

Jason, I have never heard of this book so can't really comment on it's contents. But I can tell you that unless it contains general information, it would be difficult to keep things up to date anymore as things change so quickly onboard ships and with cruise lines. If you are interested in reading more about the layouts of the ships (even those on princess are also changing on some ships now), or possibly cruise line history it might be pretty good if it contains such info. Did you check some of the book review sites to see what others have to offer after reading it?

Archived