Azamara Quest, Aug. 9-23, 2009 Sharing transfers Rome/Civitavecchia/Fiumicino airport

YHZcruiser

Is anyone interested in sharing a transfer from Rome to Civitavecchia on August 9th? We are booked with RomeCabs and would welcome two more passengers to bring down the cost -- everyone benefits. Stefano quoted me 150 € for 4 pax, so I guess 40 € each if we round it up to 160 €, which is a good deal. Of course, if we are six, it's 30 € (170/180 €).

We would like to leave Rome around noon.

We would like to propose the same arrangement on August 23 upon our return to Civitavecchia, however going to Fiumicino airport. We have a flight at 12:30, so we would be leaving promptly at 8 or shortly thereafter.

Let us know.

Hi YHZcruiser,

I see you are from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am from Guelph, Ontario. My wife and I are also going on the Best of Italy Azamara cruise on August 9, 2009. We would love to share transportation with you. Do you want to talk over the phone or e-mail to discuss the details?

Thanks!

Karim

Hi YHZcruiser,

I see you are from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am from Guelph, Ontario. My wife and I are also going on the Best of Italy Azamara cruise on August 9, 2009. We would love to share transportation with you. Do you want to talk over the phone or e-mail to discuss the details?

Thanks!

Karim

Hello Karim,

This is great news. Do you know where you are staying in Rome? We are staying at NH Leonardo da Vinci on via dei Gracchi, in the Vatican area. We are trying to determine if we go at 11 am or 2 pm, the choice that Stefano is giving us. We are trying to figure out what we can do in Rome before being picked up at 2 pm, or if we should simply head early for the port and start relaxing there.

Here is my email and we can iron out the details of the pick up location: fergus.com@ns.sympatico.ca

For the return on the 24th, if you are interested in joining the transfer from the port to Fiumicino airport, we are already 4 and we would be leaving the port around 9 am, since the drive is less than an hour, from what Stefano says. If you want to join, let me know so I can contact Stefano and adjust the booking.

Hope to hear from you. Regards,

Sylvain

Archived