Need Tom's, Sally's, or Caro's help finding something

karlanee

Thanks Sally -

We will definitely be hitting Cinco Soles - so that would be great to know.

Also, for you or anyone - I know that PB closes at sunset, which in January will still be around 5 or so. Any ideas on what we can do in the evening? Will the shops still be open? My husband is a paranoid with OCD tendencies - so we won't travel far from the ship. It's all I can do just to get him to take a taxi somewhere!

Tom,

Minigolf is already in our plans! After seeing the website with pics of the lush "course" and seeing that we can radio our drink orders - we knew it was a must stop. I just wish there were mini-golf places around here so nice looking and so cheap! Can't wait!

Thanks again, Sally is looking for me at Cinco Soles. If nothing else, I might be able to find one here in a Mexican grocery/food store when I get back home, if I can't find one.

47 days to Paradise Beach and Cozumel Mini-golf!! You do work on Monday's correct Tom? Glad to see we're only one of 4 ships that day (1/17) and the only ship in Playa del Carmen on Tuesday (1/18).

Tom,

Sorry, I keep forgetting that it's another 47 days away! I started counting at over 150 days to go - so now it seems like it's almost tomorrow! LOL

I hope to get to meet you, but if not, I know everyone there can take care of us great.

What do you recommend on the menu? Also, I know that there are waiters on the beach. How does that work? Can you give me the run down - just for curiosity sake? Do we have the same server all day? And do they bring food, or just drinks? Come on - details! LOL

Thanks

Go plop down on a chair, a waiter will come over, and he´s yours for the rest of the day!! They´ll bring drinks and food, sing, dance, tell jokes, and babysit your kids...they´re truly amazing!

My current favorites are shrimp ceviche and burrito verde! Provecho!

Archived