Enchantment in November

klfr

Hi, new here and have a few questions!

I'm travelling on the Enchantment of the Seas in November with my 12 and 13 year olds.

Does Enchantment still have mini golf or was that taken out during the renovations?

Does anyone know which rooms are the "new" rooms or were they all refurbished? As a single mom, I don't have a ton of cash. I did splurge for an outside cabin but it's pretty low down. If anyone has suggestions on rooms, I'd love to hear.

When we stop in Cozumel, we would like to take the shore excursion to Tulum. We're stopped from 10am to 6pm. Are there any worries about not having enough time? I worry that we'll be dumped off in town at the end and not make it back to the ship in time.

Has anyone else travelled as a single parent? My kids like to go off to the kid's programs and I'm left to myself. Are there many activities going on to keep me entertained as well when we're at sea?

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can make!

Hi Klfr, We're sailing on Enchantment for the second time next month - woo hoo in an hour it will be this month! (sorry, I digress)

It is a great ship - no mini golf but it has a rock climbing wall and a bungee trampoline. WIth luck someone who has been on it with kids will report in soon.

The new group of cabins are the ones in the center of the ship. They are usually an upgraded cabin. I didn't have one on our first Enchantment cruise and we won't have one this cruise either. Not a lot of differences right now - just the shower doors.

There are always lots of activities for adults on board - exercise classes, games, dance lessons, etc. Not enough hours for all the activities.

If you are taking a ship sponsored excursion you don't have to worry about making it back to the ship, they will get you back in time. Most people who miss the ship in Cozumel miss it because of Carlos and Charlies. ;)

Have a great cruise, you and your kids will have a great time.

Archived