Aft cabin on Century or CC

toni1266

I have a dilema I'm hoping you all can help me with. I have two aft cabins right now on the Century (vista deck). I love those cabins and so do my girls, but I really would like to get the double sailing for the cc rooms. The girls don't want to change because they like the extra room in the aft cabin. If I change they change because I have to have them next door to me. What would you do, would you say too bad, so sorry, I'm changing anyway, or would you stick with what you had and only get the single sailing credit? I figure I'm paying for the four girls they should not complain, but I do understand how much they pack and there is quite a bit more room on the aft cabins. I'll be in a room by myself and I don't want to be selfish.

Thanks

Toni

The double sailing credit for the CC rooms isn't worth changing for, if you're only talking about Captains Club credits! The plus side is, you'll be in a room by yourself, that gives you the opportunity to hook up with a handsome stud like me, unless you're a guy, then I'll just rent you the wifester! Hope this helps!

This ship 10/91
That ship 11/95
Whatever ship 12/98
here a ship 13/99
there a ship 14/00
everywhere
a
ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

I also agree that I would not let the double sailing credit drive my choice for getting a CC cabin.

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse
Century FO 1996 E Carib
Mercury FO 1998 W Carib
Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP
Infinity FV 2002 S Carib
Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Oh Newt, you are soooo cute, I don't plan on hooking up,(my hubby would be a little pissy if I did) but if were going to hook up, it would surely be with you...

Mahdnc, thank you for your response as well, I think both of you are right and the girls will be very happy. The double sailing would have put me over to elite. But oh well, I'll just have to take another cruise... Poor Me.. Not!!

Toni

and another thing:

If you were planning on putting the 4 girls all in one cabin then the larger aft cabin you have on the Vista Deck is the way to go. Besides the deck plan shows only 4 quad cabins up on the Penthouse Deck where the CC cabins are and putting in a rollaway into a standard non-quad cabin to sleep a 4th person is a pain. Are these Penthouse quads even available for you to book right now?

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse
Century FO 1996 E Carib
Mercury FO 1998 W Carib
Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP
Infinity FV 2002 S Carib
Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Archived